The BMBA is a non-profit society run entirely by volunteers. R
- Registration and insurance fees for provincial governing bodies: Baseball Alberta and Softball Alberta.
- Diamond fees paid to the Town of Barrhead Rec Department.
- Diamond bases, base plugs, chalk, and maintenance equipment.
- Gym, arena and/or other facility rentals for pre-season team tryout and practice space.
- Uniform costs associated with maintaining, replacing and updating team uniforms.
- Equipment costs associated with maintaining, replacing and updating team equipment bags.
- Umpire fees and expenses for carded umpires (for ‘AA’ competitive teams).
- Other miscellaneous expenses relating to facilities (ex: batting cage), insurance costs (ex: theft/loss of equipment), advertising (ex: Barrhead Leader ads), etc.