The BMBA is a non-profit society run entirely by volunteers. Registration fees are set based upon the relative average yearly costs associated to participation within each of the leagues and divisions offered through the BMBA.
- Registration and insurance fees for provincial governing bodies: Baseball Alberta and Softball Alberta.
- Diamond fees paid to the Town of Barrhead Rec Department.
- Diamond bases, base plugs, chalk, and maintenance equipment.
- Gym, arena and/or other facility rentals for pre-season team tryout and practice space.
- Uniform costs associated with maintaining, replacing and updating team uniforms.
- Equipment costs associated with maintaining, replacing and updating team equipment bags.
- Umpire fees and expenses for carded umpires (for ‘AA’ competitive teams).
- Other miscellaneous expenses relating to facilities (ex: batting cage), insurance costs (ex: theft/loss of equipment), advertising (ex: Barrhead Leader ads), etc.